Sunday, November 6, 2011

Evey's First Halloween!

I've been so excited about Evey's first Halloween! I bought her costume two years ago when I was shopping with my cousin who was still pregnant with her son and it didn't let me down.

My mom found another costume a couple months ago and so we decided that we'd just have a week long Halloween celebration!

On Tuesday, she wore her black cat beanie:



On Wednesday, she loves her Mummy:







On Thursday, we celebrated her first Halloween:




On Friday, we had our first festival to go to, so she was my little giraffe:















We got to see Evey's godparents, Jason & Naomi Colliver and her godsister, Lucy Belle at their church festival that night. When we showed up, I shouldn't have been surprised, but Lucy was a giraffe too! The girls looked so cute together!



      two sweet giraffes! 






jason and christopher (the godfathers)

 my quick teething fix!







Saturday, we carved our pumpkins, and that was what I'd been waiting for. When we went to the pumpkin patch, I had a specific size in mind so that I could get these:





what is this thing??


yum! pumpkin is almost as good as my special milk!

it also makes a great teether!



She did so good when we stuck her in the pumpkin! I was super impressed. We popped her out and straight into the bath and she was a happy, happy camper!

Sunday, she loved her Mummy again, but she had a blowout and we had to change her early in the afternoon.

Monday was the big day! We had her costume parade at daycare and I worked a partial day so that I could go to her first school event. She was my little bumblebee and she looked so, so, so adorable!




love those wings!!


some of evey's classmates: grace, the skele-baby, emerson the watermelon and luke was charlie brown!





 





one tuckered out little bee!

evey's teacher: miss amanda

After the parade, we changed her clothes so her cosutme would be clean for Halloween night. She wore her 1st Halloween onesie again.

When we got home we went to Mimi and Mipa's house to trick-or-treat. Mimi was so excited for Evey to come knocking on the door! She loaded Mom and Papa up with candy and gave Evey some special one-dollar coins to keep in her piggy bank.






all dressed up for halloween!

running to the neighbor's house to trick-or-treat
will was sherlcok holmes (great costume, btw) and natalie was a pirate!

mimi made E a special little tin to carry candy in!





We went to visit Grandnanny too!




Then spent the rest of the evening at Vineyard's festival with Nana (Flash was home sick), Aunt Renee and Harrison. It was such a blast, and Christopher and I enjoyed having a reason to trick-or-treat again! It's not like Evey can eat the candy!! :)

one proud nana!



harrison didn't have his own tin, so he borrowed E's.


adellyn

wesley

All in all, it was a big day for such a little girl! She was tuckered out and slept so good! When I was putting her pj's on, I realized that she had another adorable costume! I grabbed her kitty hat and plopped it on her just for a few quick pics! She did so great on her first Halloween and I have to admit that she was the cutest giraffe-bumblebee-black-cat I've ever seen!




1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so adorable! It sure does look like the whole family had a wonderful Halloween! - Tiffany

    ReplyDelete