Sunday, November 13, 2011

One Tuckered Out Girl...

We have had a huge weekend! Evey spent the night with her Mimi and Mipa on Friday so we could have a date night with some new friends. She played all night long!

Yesterday were down at my parent's house by 7:30 to get our girl and we went to take photos with my family. We spent the morning playing in the Ginko leaves on Asbury's campus.

From there, we went to Sears to have Evey's picture made in her dedication dress. That's never a short experience, but I love the ease of letting someone else take and edit the photos! When we got home, we were all three exhausted, but we went to church anyway. Evey was in a great mood and I was able to hear the entire message for the first time since she was six days old! We didn't make it home until 8:30 that night. We went ahead and put Evey straight to bed because she was exhausted.

This morning, I woke up around 6:30 and had an hour all to myself! It was so great! I got to read through all my my new Thirty-One consultant information. When Evey woke up, we had a relaxing morning (which we all needed) and then we started to get ready for another big day.

We were dedicating Evey at church this afternoon and so we had to get everything ready. I'll post pictures and details later, and even though the day was tiring, it was so great for our family! We had so many loved ones there to support us and it was amazing!

When we got home, we all took a nap. After Evey had been asleep for around 3 hours, I decided I should probably wake her up so that she'd sleep good tonight. I've never seen her so tired... When I tried to wake her up, here's what happened:


We were rolling, and after she smiled, she woke up for good... I can't believe she realized we were laughing at her! So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment