Sunday, August 28, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Evey is one month old today and I can't believe it's already been a month!

Then I think about everything we've done together and I can't believe it's only been a month! It's amazing how time flies...

We went to have One Month photos taken this afternoon and we had so much fun. If you want to view the professional's pictures just click http://www.SearsPhotos.com/ViewSharedAlbum.aspx?ShareID=5efea8ab-a20d-40bd-a0bd-4d67f157b664. There are definitely some cute pictures!

Here are my pictures of her 31st day in the world.


This face was so great - I had to post it!!

I call her Miss E - short for "Miss Expressions"!

I love the pictures of her crying... she's so sweet when she cries.



Here are some other pictures from our day:


More Mimi snuggles.



I wanna be just like Mimi!



<>
 















No comments:

Post a Comment