Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's Getting Up Time

Evey always makes the cutest faces, and she's so expressive with her eyes - she just cracks me up.

I read an article the other day that said scientists thought babies were born as a blank slate. No personality, nothing - just blank. Newer studies show that this is not true, that babies are born with personality. If you've been reading my blog from the beginning, you know Evey supports the latter theory.

This little one has had a spunky personality since the first time I felt her move, and now that she's here, there's no doubt about it.

I caught her waking up yesterday afternoon, and I snapped this video on my phone. Sorry for the poor quality, but it still gets the point across - in my opinion, she's the cutest and most hilarious baby... ever...

1 comment:

  1. She is just too adorable....I miss those newborn days..

    ReplyDelete