Sunday, August 21, 2011

Loving Lovey

This little lamb was a shower present from Andrea and Lillie Neilsen. Andrea teaches with my mom, and she has been a family friend since as far back as I can remember.

The lamb was on order at the shower and we just got a description of it and we've had so much going on, that I'd completely forgotten about it. The other day, my mom called me and said she had a present for Evey and that it was so, so cute! She came over to bring it to us, and I fell in love!

It's made out of chenille and fleece and it has a patch sewn on the front that says "Evey Emaline; 'Every good and perfect gift is from above' John 1:17" on it. It's so quirky and Andrea picked out the colors based on her nursery.

It's so cute, we had to snap some photos of our girl with it, so we put it under her arm and went to town.


While we were taking picutres, Evey wiggled her arm out from under her and held Lovey tight. It was so cute! She loves to snuggle, and I've caught her snuggling burp cloths and blankets that I've placed over her while she's in her vibraiting chair and it cracks me up. This was a whole new ball game! I love that we caught this on camera - it's a memory I'll cherish forever!


Thanks so much Andrea! We LOVE Lovey!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that Evey and her mommy and daddy love her lamb as much as i do! I love baby be blessed and knew that you all would to! Love you all! Andrea and Lillie

    ReplyDelete