Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Babies 'R' Us Strikes Again

Evey and I had a date to have lunch with my mom this afternoon and I don't have a nursing cover yet. We've got one on order, but so far I've been making it with my small flannel receiving blankets.

My sister-in-law uses muslin cloth blankets: they're huge and lightweight and I got to use one yesterday while I was at her house. It was so nice because Evey had more fabric to pull off of me and I decided to run to the store to pick some up. We originally saw them at the Babies 'R' Us in Hamburg and we know that Buy Buy Baby has them but I didn't have time to go to that end of town.

So I sucked it up and decided to hit the Babies 'R' Us on Nicholasville Road.

Big mistake... although I shouldn't have been surprised. I did a few quick sweeps through the baby care aisles before I found an employee. Big shock - it was the same employee who wouldn't do the exchange for us the last time we were there, and she had no idea what I was looking for.

If you're a manager in retail, shouldn't you know the products that are available to consumers? Nope - zero idea, whatsoever.



After taking me to the three different spots in the store where they keep the receiving blankets, she said they must not have them. Such a waste of time.

Have I mentioned that I hate Babies 'R' Us?

No comments:

Post a Comment