Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby's Got Skills

I got a bump update for my 25 week old last Thursday, and apparently being able to pass objects from one hand to the other is a big deal for a kid her age.

I have no idea when she started performing this magic trick, because I didn't know it was something to watch for but she's been doing that as far back as I can remember. We were talking to Evey's Nana about this and she said that it is a big deal. She also said that picking up an object on her right with the left hand (and vice versa) is a big feat as well.

So we started paying attention and Evey's got that skill mastered as well. She's so smart and growing up so fast. As proud I am to say that my daughter is advanced according to "standards," it also makes me sad because it means she is growing up faster than she should be.



This video cracks me up. She was picking up her foo and we'd cheer when she crossed midline. She LOVED the reaction she got, so she kept doing it over and over. It was hilarious to watch her pick up the pacifier, put it in her mouth, smile, drop it and start all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment