Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Feed Me! Feed Me!

Evey has a lot of nicknames - I mean a lot... I want to do a scrapbook page of all of them, but the ones relating to her hunger are better left for video.

When she wakes up in a ravenous frenzy, she latches on so fast and so tight I don't think she's ever going to let go! Christopher caught me telling her to "slow down, Trigger" because she was trying to latch so hard! When she tries to latch onto anything she can get her mouth on, we call it "Nomming" (pronounced Nom-ming).

Some other beloved nicknames are:
     Eveosaurus (or Nomosaurus) Rex
     Squirt
     Nominator
     Chomper
     Ravenous Beast
     Fists of Fury (but only if I let her get too hungry!)

These two videos are prime examples of why we call her those names. She's so funny and when it comes to food time - she doesn't mess around!



No comments:

Post a Comment