Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Day at the Park



When the babies were a moth old, Renee and I were getting a little bit "stir crazy." So, Evey and I went over to visit and we took a walk to the park. It was a beautiful day - a little too hot for Evey & Harrison's tastes, but we spent some time outside anyway.
Posted by Picasa
E & H were not happy campers, as their mommies tormented them trying to have a mini-photo shoot, but we were having so much fun catching their cute faces on camera.

When I first had Evey, I felt so bad because here cries were so adorable. She has this amazing frown and I couldn't help but laugh when she cried. She's just too darn cute! I've been doing baby photography research, since I've never had any practice at this type of photography before, and one site I was on said if your baby was already crying, take the time to snap some pictures. All of a sudden, I didn't feel like such a terrible mom!

So here are the results of our first attempt:

it started off pretty well, all things considered.






best pouting face ever.



this is one of my favorites! h is full on screaming, and e is thinking about joining him.
she cracks me up.




taking a breather


holding her head up like a big, strong girl!












love these screaming faces.


when we realized that we weren't getting anywhere, we just decided to have fun with the tantrums. we laid them side by side and they were flailing so much that they were kneeing each other in the head... so we had to resituate...

hey - we were new mom's learning the ropes! we laid them just a little too close and they started searching for food. we cracked up as they latched on to each others faces. brings a whole new meaning to "kissing cousins!" when christopher saw this, he said it's a good thing we live in kentucky. lol.


finally in a good position.

After a few minutes of tormenting our children, we packed them up and took them home... once they were in the A/C, they were much happier!
loving those baby blues
evey, passed out from her big adventure


No comments:

Post a Comment