Thursday, May 24, 2012

Diaper Derby






We went to the Saint Joseph Maternity fair with some pregnant friends of ours this year. It was weird to go as a mom and not a mom-to-be... Everything wanted you to put a due date on it, but I didn't have one! Needless to say, that didn't keep me from trying to win prizes and gather all kinds of free loot!

While we were there, I registered E for the Diaper Derby. Apparently, I wasn't the only mom to go to the fair because they'd had this event scheduled where all the babies get a number put on their oh, so cute tushies and crawled from one parent to the other.

This was just a week after Evey had figured out crawling, so I didn't think she'd win, but it was fun to watch her. She was very overwhelmed and didn't even make it off the start line! We had a blast watching her, though!



No comments:

Post a Comment