Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sing-A-Long


Something that Christopher hoped for with our daughter was that she would love music. We played music for her all the time while I was pregnant and hoped it would instill the same love for it that we share.

All I can say is that it worked. The first time Evey sang along with me, she was 3 1/2 months old, and it took, me a minute to even figure out what it was doing. The second time, my friend Meghan and I were singing "This Little Light of Mine" and she sang along. For a while, that was the only song I could get her to sing, but at least it was a good one. I've been tring to catch her singing on video since that time, but she knows the camera and just stares at it whenever I pull it out.

So, I've resorted to recording absolutely nothing visually, but this video is priceless! Her squeaks and squawks let me know that she does appreciate music, even at this young age, and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment