Friday, December 30, 2011

Just Like Mommy






Evey's new favorite "snack" is anything that I eat or drink! Dr. Poole says that lets us know she's ready for solids and we've tried once, but it must be something about mommy's chocolate milk or mommy's breakfast! It cracks me up to watch her stare and reach for whatever I have. She never actually gets any of the contents, she just chews on the rim.





The funniest thing was when she kidnapped my pizza bone! She snatched it right out of my hands and before I even realized it was gone, she had it in her mouth! When I tried to take it away, she cried and cried, so I just gave it back. How much damange could a little pizza bone do?





 

One night, in order to eat, we had to give her a plate to play with. She leans and reaches so well now, and she's always had great hand-eye-coordination, so if she wants it, it's only a matter of time before she gets it!




No comments:

Post a Comment