Monday, October 17, 2011

Shoes?

I've tried putting shoes on Evey before and she hated it. On top of the screaming and kicking, they were so big for her - she kicked them right off! But I finally got to put a pair on her. They were so cute! I loved seeing her little feet squirming around in her pink sparkly shoes, and then I tried to change her diaper and I decided shoes on babies were over-rated.

So it was definitely a short-lived experiment, but it was definitley fun!

+










She hates tummy time and I feel like it's torturing her to do it, but it will help her grow strong and teaches her basic skills now (like lifting her head on her own) and later (like writing)! So I suppose this kind of torture will have to work for my sweetheart!





She's got such a good grip and can hold her head up so well. Even the doctors were impressed with her strength at such a young age. I love bragging on my girl!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment