Monday, June 27, 2011

Showered With Love [part two]

My mom threw a shower for Christopher and I so we could celebrate Evey with all of our friends! It was completely overwhelming, but it was wonderful! We received so many wonderful gifts to help us learn how to be parents and I can't wait to use them!


My daughter is so spoiled!




I was so surprised to receive gifts from my family in Ohio! My grandma knitted Evey a beautiful blanket and - the most special part - made "gokys" for her. When I was little, I LOVED the feeling of silk. Most kids have a blankie, but I carrierd around a piece of silk that I called my "goky." Grandma remembered that part of my childhood and now I can pass it on to my daughter!
A note of encouragement from Evey's Great-Grandma!


Evey's "German-Chic" from Aunt Chrissy!




I think Evey's Auntie loves her more!


The cutest onesie ever! "M is for Moo" and there's a cow on the butt! I can't wait for Evey to wear it!



It was so great to celebrate with old friends! We definitely enjoyed our "mock-tails"!


Our beautiful god-daughter, Lucy!

Some love from Auntie Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment