Friday, May 27, 2011

Heartbeat

Now that we're visiting the doctor every two weeks, it feels like Evey will be here so much sooner! I've only got two more check-ups before we start going weekly and we're less than 10 weeks away from our due date!

We had a great check-up on Thursday. Dr. Ashmun says that I look healthy and Evey is growing exactly as she should be.


I had Ali record her heartbeat so everyone can hear! It sounded SO different than what I've gotten so used to hearing. When she was younger, it made a "whooshing" sound and this time it sounded so strong and loud. The nurse said she was picking up both our beats and I couldn't tell if it was hers or mine!




I'm feeling really good - although I can definitely tell she's getting bigger. My belly doubled in size over the past week and I suppose I'd better get used to that over the next couple of months. Her brain is developing like crazy and she's gaining more fat and strength every day.


As she grows, I can tell major differences in her movements. I still get the kung-fu kicks, but I feel her more often. It's such a great feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment