Monday, May 16, 2011

One To Grow On

We've only got one trimester left until our little girl arrives!

I can't wait to hold Evey for the first time. I've been dreaming about her almost every night - imagining what she looks like, when she gets here and what it will be like to finally have the daughter we've been waiting for.

We had a great check-up last Tuesday. Evey is growing exactly as she should be, and my belly is growing right with her!

My doctor told us to begin monitoring her fetal kick counts. Basically, they want her to move at least 8 times in a one hour period. I asked if it was okay if she moved 8 times in the first minute. She's getting more and more active by the day. She has so much personality. Already, I know that she loves car rides and she loves music!

I had a conference call, via Skype, with the owner of the company I work for the other day. When the call was ringing in it had a musical ringtone and Evey went crazy! As soon as the call was answered, she quit wiggling. She loves the Glee version of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody"! Every time that song comes on my iPod she drums away on my belly and my mom and sister finally got to feel her move over the weekend.

She definitely keeps me laughing. I love knowing that she's doing well. She's growing like a weed and I can tell a difference in my figure every day. It's the best feeling ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment