Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby Fever

I have to admit that I have the fever. I love being pregnant and I’m completely in love with this baby I’m carrying.

After only six days, it has totally stolen my heart and I am having trouble thinking about anything else.


     I love knowing that I am a mom.
     I love knowing that my body is growing a perfect little being.
     I love knowing that the child I am carrying was entrusted to me by God.
     I love knowing that it is a result of amazing, unending love. 



I can’t wait to hold my child in my arms for the first time.
I can’t wait to count its fingers and toes.
I can’t wait to kiss its little nose.
I can’t wait to see its face and know that it is a combination of Christopher and me.


My life has been completely altered and now, my life revolves around this child.

No comments:

Post a Comment