Sunday, August 5, 2012

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head


We had one of the wettest July's ever, and August is shaping up to be pretty similar! The other day, Evey and I got home from Mimi's house and it was pouring, but there was no thunder or lightening.

Evey was tired, and screaming the whole way home, but I couldn't resist the warm summer downpour! When we got home, I threw her little raincoat on and out we went to play!

At first, she was a little unsure. She just stood in the same place, looking down and every now and then would move her little hand to feel the rain. After about 5 minutes, though, she got a little adventurous! She was toddling through the puddles and splashing when she could! It was so cute to see her enjoying the sweet summer rain!








She was excited to find a small hole in the sidewalk. Something I never would've noticed, but Evey stooped right down and had lots of fun splashing in her small little hole. I love seeing her discover things that are often taken for granted. The wonder of a child is inspiring to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment