Sunday, June 17, 2012

Parent's Night Out

"I'm so excited to get to know my Auntie Ali better!"
I finally left Evey with someone other than her grandmothers.  On May 25th, just 3 days before she turned 10 months old, we paid my sister to watch her for the night. We had been swimming with our friends, Ellen & Mark, earlier in the day and decided to go see a movie and grab a bite to eat afterwards.

We didn't get home until almost midnight!

It's been a long time since we've been out that late. It's been even longer since we've had a double-date. We had a blast, and Auntie Ali did a great job caring for my world while I was away (not that I had any doubt...)!

Obviously, Evey had a fun night, too!

"Bye, bye, Mama & Papa... I'll miss you!"

Ali said she stood at the door for a long time after we left. She's never been at our house without one of us there, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment