Friday, July 8, 2011

SURPRISE!

I walked into the office yesterday morning and the breakroom was totally decked out. My first thought was that I'd never seen SDi decorated so much and then I was wondering who the party was for.

Yes, it took me a minute... I finally realized that they were throwing a baby shower for me and the other girl in the office who was pregnant. I was completely dumbfounded! Apparently, Nancy and Greta have been planning this for a month and everything looked fantastic!

They actaully had our programmer bring in a grill to grill out burgers and brats for our lunch, and everyone in the office brought in a dish. Everything tasted so great and I had so much fun! Thank you for EVERYTHING!!

Melissa is having a little girl, Ryleigh Faith on 7/21/2011.
I'm due on 8/2/11!
We never would've thought that SDi would have pregnancies so close together, but it's been a blast!
How adorable is this cake?? The little booties are plastic and you can write the babies birth stats on the bottom!
It's Evey's first Christmas ornament!




The lamp really brings the finishing touches to Evey's room! I can't believe how awesome it looks!


We definitely got spoiled!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I was not expecting a picture of you and my cousin :) Glad it went well! --Scott

    ReplyDelete