Monday, February 21, 2011

We're happy to introduce...

Evey Emaline Davis 

Our anatomy scan is on March 15, so we'll be able to update you on size and weight then, but for now, we're happy to introduce our beautiful daughter. Her heart beat at 153 bpm today, and even though she was a bit stubborn (takes after her mom) our ultrasound tech was 100% positive that she wouldn't be growing any "extra parts". 

She's absolutely perfect, and we couldn't be happier. I've attached our ultrasound photos from today. 



 This one shows her cutie patootie. The three little white lines that the arrows are pointing at show she's definitely a girl. 




In this one, you can really see her spine. She curled up into a ball and wouldn't move. We got to see her sucking her thumb and that was awesome. 

I can't wait to see how she's going over the next month, and now I'm more excited than ever to see her come August! 

3 comments:

  1. Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
    V: I am quite sure they will say so. But to whom, might I ask, am I speaking with?
    Evey Hammond: I'm Evey.
    V: Evey? E-V. Of course you are.
    --- V for Vendetta

    (This popped into my head the minute I saw her name. Congrats you two!!! L & Q are excited for you too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally called it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed at what they can tell from those ultrasound pictures because I can't figure out anything when I look at them.

    Now on to the fun stuff! I am so excited for you guys! She is going to so cute and I can already see her being a daddy's little girl. Also, it will be so nice for Evey (are you go to call her that or Emaline- which by the way I love!) and Lucy to grow up together even though you guys live 1 1/2 hours away. Also, we should lots of baby clothes and stuff at the yard sale we are planning on having either this spring or summer.

    ReplyDelete